Extended Dog Ladder Kit
0 out of 50 out of 5$1,987.00 – $2,380.00
A Portable Field Blind That’s Built For Trailering!
Hunt from fields, shallows or shorelines? BUST’EM Port-A-Hide blinds are designed and built with the same function and rugged fashion as our boat blinds. Sized to fit on standard 10’-16’ trailers, these 3 or 4 man-blinds can serve as an enclosure for hauling your gear and dekes. Hunt from the trailer OR at just over 100lbs, it’s easy enough to man-handle and drag to your hunting location. The sides collapse down to form a flat sled for hauling dekes and gear. Our welded wire covering holds brush and grass in place while traveling so it’s ready to go when it hits the filed.
- Protects gear and decoys by acting as an enclosed trailer
- Equipped with our patented Bust’EmTM Covers for overhead concealment, and quick gas-assisted opening
- Collapses down and converts to “sled” for hauling gear into the field
- The rugged all-welded light steel frame can be towed by hand
- Durable thermoplastic-rubber shell is waterproof and weatherproof
- Tough galvanized welded wire covering will hold any type of brush, grass, or camouflage
Additional charges may be required after purchase for shipping costs. Local pick up or local delivery can be set up. Call for more options! 1.855.4 BUSTEM
0 out of 50 out of 5Call for Price
ALREADY GOT THE BOAT YOU WANT?
Bring your boat to us! We can build one effective and functional hunting machine by fabricating the last blind you’ll ever need. Our all-welded, light steel and aluminum frames combined with the hard-rubber QuietHideTM shell made of TPO can take any punishment your duck-hunting dishes out. Welded wire fencing covers all surfaces and allows the best camo that will stay in place while traveling. Get ready for some “in your face” action when the overhead BUST’EM COVERS keep you hidden till you spring into action. And all of this can be unbolted and lifted off for the fishing season.
BOAT BLIND FEATURES:
QuietHIDE™ Hard Rubber Shell
Lightweight yet durable panels conceal hunters and dogs, keeping sounds and movement concealed while protecting you from harsh weather conditions. Panel edges are cut in a ‘saw-tooth’ pattern to further disguise lines and edges from waterfowl.
Most Functional Shooting Flap On The Market
BUSTE’M Covers with Gas-Assist opening provide complete overhead concealment, improved visibility, and the easiest, hands-free opening ever invented! With just a bump from a gun barrel, hand, or head and the magnetic catch is triggered to open the Cover smoothly in approx.1.2 seconds. The Covers unique patent-pending design also allows it to be stowed down inside the blind where the gas shock holds it in place and out of the way
Galvanized Wire Mesh Covering
A mesh overlay is securely attached to the tubular frame beneath the hard shell and allows easy use of natural and artificial materials for maximum adaptive camouflaging. Camo materials will stay in place even when trailered or in rough use.
Integrated Dog Door and Ladder
Wide enough for the biggest retrievers, and assisted by a gas shock, the dog door can be hunting in a UP or closed position The integrated dog ladder with easy stow keeps the ladder out of the way until you’re ready for action. The ladder is all aluminum with Hydro-Turf steps and safety fence and is attached to the blind with removable spring pins.
Side-Console Conversions (applicable models only)
A cockpit design w/ backward hinging access door allows the driver full access to the helm station. The cockpit then allows for safe, stable driving from a standing or seated position.
- Custom, made to fit, all-welded frame of tubular light steel with durable, flat black epoxy coating
- Durable, weatherproof QuietHide hard rubber TPO shell
- Galvanized Wire Mesh covering all surfaces for adaptive camouflaging
- Two (2) 4’ Side Cargo Doors with gas-assist opening
- Split Front Door
- Two (2) hinged Transom Flaps
- Four(4) welded D-Rings for lifting/hoisting and all mounting hardware required for installation/removal
- Three (3) overhead BUST’EM COVERS with adjustable height and magnetic triggers for hands-free opening. Covers are also removable.
- A single color of choice (Exterior paint on blind)
- Multi-color, Camo Pattern color of choice (Exterior paint on blind)
- Dog Door with hydra-lift
- Integrated Aluminum Dog Ladder
- Side Console Conversion (necessary for side console boats)
- Additional BUST’EM COVERS installed
- Bulk Raffia grass with purchase of blind
- Other Custom Fabrication
Interested in a Bust ‘Em Blind?
Complete the page form below for more info.